Hmmm...I dont know. I tried to fly but I couldnt. I tried to walk on water but it didnt work. I tried to keep a pet, but I killed my terrapins. I tried to date but it ended in a catastrophe. So..I stick to what singles (and everyone else for that matter)do: eat, sleep, shop, work, play, watch movies, travel, breathe, shit, piss, bitch with fellow singles, listen to non-singles lament about their supposedly better halves...all those things minus less fucking and truck loads of freedom, i guess.
| Your Sexy Brazilian Name Is |
![]() Stephania Cavalcanti |
Kaka, here i come.
You can reach me by railway
You can reach me by trailway
You can reach me on an airplane
You can reach me with your mind
You can reach me by caravan
Cross the desert like an Arab man
I don't care how you get here, just get here if you can
You can reach me by sail boat
Climb a tree and swing rope to rope
Take a sled and slide down the slope
Into these arms of mine
You can jump on a speedy colt
Cross the border in a blaze of hope
I don't care how you get here, just get here if you can
There are hills and mountains between us
Always something to get over
If I had my way, surely you would be closer
I need you closer - Get Here, Oleta Adams
My my...a few days of being "inland" and yet no new entries. tsk tsk tsk. It's unbecoming indeed. Well, let me lamely blame the ageing pc...kind of s.l.o.w and that's off-putting.

Mail, I am sorry to hear about the demise. I'm sure he's a great guy. My condolences to you and family.
Met Weiling, Clara and Noreen on Friday...had been quite a while since we caught up with one another. Yeah, everyone's pretty busy, i guess. Anyway Noreen and Clara helped Weiling mind her kids that day. They brought them to an animal farm somewhere in Seletar. Was quite tempted to join them but the thought of waking up early on an "mc day" was not really desirable. Liah couldnt join us because she already made plans with her loverboy. So the girls picked me up and we headed to Outram because Noreen wanted to go to this travel agency. After that, we slowly made our way to Tanglin Mall. The girls were feeling generous (ok fine..they were being thoughtful and great, as usual) and treated me to dinner. Noreen brought us to Oaks, this cosy restaurant with great ambience and food [read: pricey]. We had pasta ..mussels, clams, scallops...abs lovely!
We stayed there for quite a while...heh, to justify the long walk from Scotts Road, i guess. After that, Noreen and Weiling took a cab back home while Clara and I walked down to Orchard MRT. After walking her to the station, I met Lauren and SHa. We ended up chatting till 0400++hrs in Swensenzzzzzzzz....
Naturally, I woke up late for NPCC few hours later. Why did I even go to bed? Was supposed to meet Meiling at 0700 but i woke up at 0730hrs instead. Anyway, training was good as usual. The disappointing bit was the kids' attendance. Many Sec 1 girls have begun to stay away from training. Fine. Quit now, quitters. Chickens. Oh well, it's awrite. We dont need people like you anyway.
Oh kids like these are usually Malays. They came, they saw, they left. Why? Because they cant "lepak" and chat crap during training. And oh, it's probably because I disallowed them from wearing jewellery and colourful and halterneck bras. I dont need to see your bra strap. I once snapped a cadet's bra strap which was irritatingly showing at the back of her neck. I cant help it. It was a natural reaction.
Nightime was funtime. Dear, CY, Lauren and I went to ChinaBlack (ignore the crowd..they suck everywhere). It was awrite though at some parts, the laidback rnb was kind of too slow to dance to. It didnt matter cause my "Jay Chou" was there.

Hehehehehehehehehehehe.
I brought them to my prata hangout at Orchard Plaza and we stayed there till almost 5. THen we all hobbled..stumbled..fumbled back home.
Oh before i forget...
HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY, KAKAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess we have to celebrate it belated-ly.
Anyway,
I guess it's the end of another chapter. I'm sure it was one ride you will never forget; no matter how hellish it got. But eventually, you will leave the memories behind and move on. The first few months are the hardest I know, but slowly, you'll get over it. Leave the memories behind but forget them not. They will serve you well in future relationships. I figure with every heartbreak, one learns more about one self. One will have a clearer picture of what one wants and what one will look for. It is not the end then. Your love life is just about to take off again.
But then again, I have only been head-over-heels-and-over-everything-else in love only twice. I'm also known to give bad advice. I guess, you have to seek the words of others too. But hey, you know I love you and wish you all the happiness one can have.
(I was going to put BSB's Incomplete BUT i find it a bit contradicting right now. Kevin, I still love you though.)
When it's over
That's the time I fall in love again
And when it's over
That's the time you're in my heart again
And when you go go go go
I know, it never ends, never ends
All the things that I used to say
All the words that got in the way
All the things that I used to know
Have gone out the window
All the things that she used to bring
All the songs she used to sing
All the favorite TV shows
Have gone out the window
I'm missing you
I never knew how much you loved me
I'm missing you
I never knew how much you meant to me
I need you and when you go go go go
I know, it never ends, never ends
All the things that I used to say
All the words that got in the way
All the things that I used to know
Have gone out the window
All the things that she used to bring
All the songs she used to sing
All the favorite TV shows
Have gone out the window - When It's Over, Sugar Ray
Fine fine. I have to pack my bag. Am leaving for my annual Adventure Training Camp at Pulau Ubin in 3 hours' time.
Till then, a thousand times goodnight Soho bohos.
###

2 comments:
Never knew that you like Jay Chou *aghast*!!!
You should have joined us at Devil's Bar that night. It was much more fun than Chinablack. We kinda blacklisted it already.
See ya this Friday ok? Enjoy your training camp...
Oh no. Devil's Bar is in my blacklist erm..list, too. The crowd in CB may be bad...but it is better than Devil's techno music ANY TIME.
Oh...I rather be surrounded by Ah Bengs jiggling to rnb and pop..than lao Ah Sengs trying to do it to techno and retro. God, no.
Post a Comment