Why are there so many
Songs about rainbows
And what's on the other side
Rainbows are visions
They're only illusions
And rainbows have nothing to hide
So we've been told and some chose to
Believe it
But I know they're wrong wait and see
Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me
Who said that wishes
Would be heard and answered
When wished on the morning star
Someone thought of that
And someone believed it
And look what it's done so far
What's so amazing
That keeps us star gazing
What do we think we might see
Someday we'll find it
That rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me (Rainbow Connection, Kermit the Frog)
*sniff*
The "me" doesnt even qualify under "the lovers" and "the dreamers". Tell me, how sad is that?
The test was awrite. I have to really really apologise to the guy who was taking the test with me. I think his name is Andy or something. Not sure. Yeah..so sorry. I was coughing like mad throughout the 3 hour test. I think at some point, it irritated the hell out of him. Tried to suppress the cough but suppressing it made me convulse..chou jing..*faint* It was quite a hilarious sight actually. Pity I didnt find it funny then.
Bleah.
Lauren and I were talking just now and well...it's freaky how similar the two of us are. Babe, if you're a guy, you would want to be with me, right? Hahaha. Okay seriously...I am glad that we are in this shit together. I mean...it's always nice to go through shit with someone rather than going at it alone. But it also means that we are both going to be self-destructive..since our depression rubs off each other.
It's freaky.
Anyway, hopefully we will both get out of this rut alive. I admit I am feeling lower as the days go by. It's only a matter of time before I hit rock bottom. Like you said, fancy being 26 with nothing to our name.
Just hang on in the mean time.
Remember, there's always Jack's Place waiting for us.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment