Friday, November 30, 2007

Chestnut roasting on an open fire

Am gathering all my fat cells in order to blog haha.

Last Tuesday was of course the dreaded meeting. That was the day Xinhua Post confirmed her resignation. It was also the day SuzyZoo told me she had had enough.




It was a tiring day, physically and mentally. I was still reeling with piss-dom over the incident which took place the night before. Urgh.

Anyway, Meiling asked me out to a free movie and although I was tired, I was still game for it because, hey, the dreaded meeting was over. So we met at Cineleisure and then headed to watch the show.





THE HITMAN is slightly crappy and because I was tired, I fell asleep at the beginning.


.....

Nika Boronina: What does the woman look like, two tables behind you?
Agent 47: The one with red hair and the silk dress?
Nika Boronina: Yes.
Agent 47: That's not a woman.


.....

The Hitman did get better towards the end. Still, it's not one of the best shows you will see in your life. No point rambling so much about it cause there's no plot to it anyway.

After the movie, we walked up to Borders, soaking the Christmas light along the way.








But my favourites were these two.




House of M&Ms!


Wednesday night saw Susan, Sean, Sha, Nani, Grace, Lauren and I meeting up for dinner at PS' Pizza Hut. Had crazy fun as well, especially when Sean excused himself during the "expose talk" over pizza. Hilarious. No pictures.

The year-end gathering will be held at Tanjong Rhu and well, it will fun.
Cant wait for it.

Yippee!

###

No comments: