I am back and my TMJ disorder is acting up on me again. Either that, I could be having some really aching wisdom tooth experience. I suspect the former. The dull ache in the mouth, jaw, ear, neck and head is really something.
Anyway, all these can be signs of stress. I realise how much I am beginning to dread going to office. It gives me sleepless nights, anger, anxiety and the rewards are no longer as satisfying.
It's enough.
I am tired.
P/S: World Cup finals tonight. Not an avid fan of Holland or Spain but I'm banking on Holland to win. This will be homage to ... ahem ... the Dutch bloodline in me. Darah kompeni mengalir di Betawi.
###
2 comments:
eshh where you been? you go holiday ke?
anyway hope you feeling better. i think you need to find a new job, macam stress nah gitu..
I lari ke kowloon sekejap. Sekejap ajer...
Pasal kerja...yes. macam love-hate gitu kan. I love teaching but my ketua amat lah durjana dan keparat kebret.
I dah malas. Nak jadi housewife kejap boleh?
Post a Comment