...I feel rage.
Some relatives came over in the name of Hari Raya. Along with them came gossips and insults. I dont care what you have done for me but badmouthing me wont certainly make me love you more.
I wonder why my relatives always think that I am this 16 year-old girl who is devoid of emotions? Where they can say anything about me or my family to me straight in my face? Why do people think that just because they are my so-called relatives, they have the right to tell me what to do?
Eh please eh...look at yourself in the mirror first before telling me what to do, you old fogeys. I've never hurt you or embarrass you in front of others so why do you have to do that to me? Joke? It's not funny. Friendly advice? Being older doesn't make you fit to criticise me.
I have never troubled anyone but my parents. If they dont complain, no one else should. My beloved late grandmother didnt criticise me and my late auntie never did she scold me or hurt my feelings. You still-breathing assholes should take a lesson from the dead.
I am done being your relative.
Done.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment