Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Girl

Am watching Golden Globe live on some website. I havent done my predictions on the blog this time round, will save it for Oscars...end of next month.

Nevertheless, am liking what I see (well, almost). Jean Dujardin won Best Comedy/Musical Actor for The Artist (I love that show!). Martin Scorsese won for Hugo --> havent seen that yet, but thank God Woody Allen didnt win for Midnight In Paris. Not a big fan of the pretentious (to me at least) existentialist flick.

Am rooting for Brad Pitt to win Best Actor (drama) but...that's pure biasness. I think Leo DiCaprio is more deserving in J.Edgar. Whatever. As long as it is not Ryan Gosling for The Ides of March. The movie is good but I think Ryan Gosling was just channeling Matthey McCoughnahey in A Time To Kill. Boring.

Okay.
Back to the Globes!


###

No comments: