Monday, July 30, 2012

Shitty

Cause you're my blog, allow me to be whiny.

Got a bout of diarrhoea since yesterday. Somehow I could still manage an afternoon musical of Annie, amidst the rumble-tumble that was going in the belly.

The runs continued but it didnt hit me that bad cause I thought it was just a frequent upset tummy. I even had warm milk this morning for sahur, without knowing that dairy, in any kind, is bad for diarrhoea.

So yeah, around 0700hrs, I ran again to the loo. Then again..then again. The bellyache was annoying and I couldnt write (yeah I woke up early before work to write).

So yeah...sent a message to boss and colleagues..headed to clinic to get an MC and some meds. It's 1700hrs now and the meds are still untouched. The thought of wasting a fasting day is more painful than the belly.

So...since morning, I have been in and out of sleep, in and out of toilet, and been trying to complete work. Rubbed some oil and diarrhoea has since ceased the last few hours, probably because there's nothing else to flush out.

I swear my skin is turning yellow right now. haha.

Okay not funny.

2 more hours.


###

No comments: