Sunday, December 16, 2012

Let's get lost tonight

I can always count on 1 December night every year where worries go out of the window. A night where we dont judge others and we're all out to have mindless fun.

Last night was that night.

After whole day spent covering the award show (work), I found myself in the company of some old friends (0030hrs!!) at a cozy cafe at Hong Kong Street.

Things got crazy...as always and we ended up 2 hrs later at a gay bar at Tanjong Pagar where I:

* Waited in line for the toilet, waiting for 2 men to finish their deed inside the cubicle

* Promised TB that we're going to get married in 4 years' time and that I'll wait for him to buy a house

* Danced with 2 men at the same time. 2 gay men..

* Chatted rubbish with a pair of happy men.

Got home at 0500hrs.

Twas a good night.

Love you, guys.


###

No comments: