
Day 2 in Perth and I could not pass up the chance to have a little lie-down session at the beautiful park down in Fremantle.
Just chilling today. Went to the market, bought some nuts, headed to Cicerello's for seafood chowder and just roamed around. Life is good. No money to shop...but good otherwise.
Day 1 saw me 'lepak'-ing at a new place - Hillarys Boat Harbour. First time I came to this place and boy, I am in love.
The laidback vibe..the water..the boats and the various eateries are just great sighta for sore eyes I cant wait to bring my parents here. They would love it. Think they will not want to go home!
Tomorrow, I shall head to Busselton. I have been there before but only for a while. Tomorrow I will spend the wholw afternoon there.
Hope the great weather remains.
17C, ya'll!
###
No comments:
Post a Comment