The carpet is out. After a 3-year hiatus and hibernation in the store room, the mother has finally decided to give this carpet another chance. Hahaha. Oh the trouble I went through to get this carpet home.

I was on my way from Agra to Delhi (India) back in December 2008 when my transport stopped at a sleepy town (Himal Phradesh? Uttar Phradesh? Some Phradesh place if I am nog wrong. Eeks. Cant remember). There was a carpet factory there and I went in. An hour later, I came out with this carpet after some hardcore bargaining.
It was such a chore lugging it around. As I was just carrying a backpack, I couldnt stuff the carpet in my bag. So...I had to lug it on my shoulders. I swear I lost 1-2cm in height when I got back home.
Ah...travelling memories.
These feet are yearning again.
Soon.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment