"We only said goodbye with words
I died a hundred times
You go back to her and I...
...go back to black."
Almost 3am and this Amy Winehouse's number is wailing in my head. No absolute meaning because I cannot relate to the words at all, though I do appreciate blues and soul.
Things have been quite interesting lately. Not any less chaotic but interesting, still. My first time taking a form class and I think, by the end of the year, the students will be bonkers because they have a crazy agitator as a teacher. I cannot help it. I just want to test how far I can push the students, both academically and mentally. I just want to see how far they can go before they actually melt down. Now...that is a very thin line to cross. But, oh, I love danger.
And talking about danger...
Currently I am running a risk of having my heart broken. Not saying that it is going to happen but, well, there is a risk. Not going to elaborate any further (because there is nothing to elaborate, rather) but let's just say, shit's getting interesting.
Goodnight, Amy Winehouse.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment