...vations.
House is undergoing toilet upgrading work and boy, this sucks. Mother and sister have gone to stay at my uncle's but I am staying behind to accompany Father who wants to stick around to supervise the place...and to clean it up at the end of the next 10 days, of course.
Gonna be so tiring on him physically and financially. The contractors hacked part of our cabinet because of some piping work. Our wash basin area seems somewhat ruin too. There's only so much I can contribute.
Anyway, the kitchen, due to the layout of my 'island', does not have enough space for the contractors to place a portable loo. That means, Father and I have to utilise the communal loo downstairs. Again, that sucks balls.
Think tomorrow I have to bring dirty laundry to work and air them there.
Shower before I get home too.
Boo.
No comments:
Post a Comment