Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wait till you see my smile

It's 0030hrs on Wednesday, 22nd of Sept and I am finally..finally watching the season finale of Grey's Anatomy Season 6. I have been putting off this day for months but looks like I have no choice now. Season 7 is starting this Thursday.

I've read so many spoilers and heard accounts from different people. They all said the finale's so intense that I'm going to cry shitloads. See, I'm a cry-baby by nature and when I see something so cinematically tragic, I'll go ballistic and will "lose it" for days. But ah...looks like I cant put this off any more.



(By the way, Moonies, we should so pose this way!)

10 minutes have gone and I have to stop. The massacre hasnt started but already I need to divert away. It's too gut-wrenching.

I should have stopped at Season 2.


###

2 comments:

Lil Miss Freckles said...

yes we should. print this out and the next time we meet, we set up this formation. then post online, side by side for comparison sake.

there are 12 pax in the shot, moonies + in-laws have 11. let's grab susan's monkey as a stand-in.

Ed RockStar said...

Wokey!!