After skiving the afternoon away, I met up with WeeWee and her friend, Daphne, at the Singapore Science Centre. She had invited me to join her to see the grand premiere of U2 3D show here in Singapore

I met the two girls around 1915hrs and since there was a buffet, I helped my famished self to the spread. Almost 30 minutes later, we were ushered into the 3D Theatre@The Annexe (just a normal theatre hall, NOT the freaking OmniMax, to my disappointment!).



So yeah, the show was about 90 minutes long and U2 played about 14 songs (including my favs Miss Sarajevo and New Year's Day). My beef was that the screen was not big enough and the sound system did not do the concert justice. Still, if you're a U2 fan and you havent seen them live, this is the closest you can get. Do bear in mind that this was made 4 years ago so..haha..none of their latest songs will be there.
All right.
Yesterday, I finally met Liah and the gang. Full house...like, finally! I texted everyone on Sunday asking if they were free to meet before the year would end. Hah, didnt expect the response would be that good. It's just dinner at Fish & Co at AMK Hub but still, it's difficult to actually have all 5 of us together. The last time we met as a quintet was during Isa's birthday ... before my Spain adventure.











Weiling, Liah, Noreen and Clara...thank you for being a friend these 17 years. I wouldnt trade you people for the world.
31 here we come.
P/S: Just bought 4 tickets for Santana's concert for the brother, his wife, the father and myself. Though the brother's gonna pay me, I feel so filthy broke now.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment