Monday, January 17, 2011

I want your sex

I.AM.STILL.ALIVE.

Been busy these past few days. Working and also, very much socialising. It's my birthday month and I am turning 31. Since there are 31 days in this birthday month, I'm making a point to celebrate each day and try to give myself a treat/present everyday. Before you go on and say "My, what a spendthrift!" ..well, little things count. Like speakers, thumbdrive, lights for my laptops, new alarm clock..etc etc.

:X

So, yeah. Turning 31 in 3 days' time.
Oh joy...

Anyway recently this happened. I entered the office and out of nowhere, this colleague said, "Ed, you smell like sex!" I know he's referring to my standard perfume and he's that usual loutish vulgar dude but still...what's the line between a joke and a sexual harrassment?

Okay.
Say it one more time and I'll spray "sex" into his nose.

Okay...now that sounded wrong.


###

2 comments:

GiGi - The Shy Giraffe said...

lol @ u smell like sex... wish someone say that to me..

uhh btw.. just what is the name of that perfume u wearing???

Ed RockStar said...

hello gigi.gg..stammering giraffe..

long time no "hear". I hope you are fine and all. well, if it's jake gyllenhaal or brad pitt who said that i would have "have" him there and then. ahem..like real.

anyway it's Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker.