Thursday, January 27, 2011

You haven't seen the last of me

Been back from Bali for 2 days and I...

1) am having a horrible sunburn itch all over my limbs

2) stubbed a big toe and have difficulty wearing covered shoes

3) am as broke as a church mouse on a welfare/foodstamp system.



But otherwise, I'm quite happy/excited/relieved because...

1) pay is coming in soon

2) my birthday celebration is still going on strong (I love you, people!)

3) 1-week CNY holiday starts in 5 days' time

4) the 3d2n Manila trip is next week

5) the big boss is giving us ang pows today ($20 but still..who'll give you?)

6) I managed to catch Carmen the Opera on the last night of its run here in Singapore

7) I have finally seen Bali.


So yes, January has been a fairly exciting one for me and I feel good turning 31. It's going to be a great decade.

Okay, off to class.


###

No comments: