1.Lord's Prayer / Yaleo
2.Singing Wings, Crying Beasts / Black Magic Woman / Gypsy Queen
3.Oye Como Va
4.Maria Maria
5.Foo Foo
6.Corazón Espinado
7.Jingo
8.Europa
9.Batuka / No One To Depend On
10.Evil Ways / A Love Supreme
11.Sunshine of Your Love
12.Smooth / Dame Tu Amor
Encore:
13.Woodstock Chant
14.Soul Sacrifice
15.Bridegroom / Into the Night
16.Love, Peace & Happiness / Freedom
I ordered a Woodstock Tshirt in January on ebay but...it's still not here. So I wore my 'Never Trust A Hippie' tshirt haha.
The concert was fantastic as always (I saw him in 2008). It started at 2030hrs sharp and ended only at 2300hrs. Great stuff. The brother and SIL left at 2230hrs ... guess it wasnt really their thing but damn..I wish it didnt end. At least until I heard Samba Pa Ti but looking at the setlist above, we know now that it wasnt in their intention to play that. Oh well.
Here's Santana in a "transcendental" state haha..
###
No comments:
Post a Comment