Wednesday, March 16, 2011

There must be an angel (playing with my heart)

Last week I wrote this and wished for Kylie to be well enough to perform in Singapore again.

Well, I cannot wait so...I have planned to meet her in Perth for her Aphrodite: Les Folies Tour come June 22nd. It's going to be her last date and pitstop for this tour and I think it's going to be awesome.





It was very impromptu. Old mate Shari who is staying in Perth posted a shout-out on Facebook...I answered...she bought the concert tickets...and I will be crashing over come June.

I havent got my flight tickets yet but I will get them soon. I am not sure about work. If I were to stay in TooMuchCrap, it would be audit season. If I were to be in a new job, I'm not sure how the situation's going to be...

...but, I do know that it is exciting to be reckless. I haven't been feeling any excitement lately.


###

No comments: