Thursday, July 21, 2011

Awan nano

Will update blog over the weekend but in the meantime, here's a photo of Siti Nurhaliza, my cousin and myself. I dragged her as my camera person to the recent Anugerah Planet Muzik 2011 because...well...most of the singers were not familiar to me and I needed someone to stand beside me (and tell me their names) when I had to do a "guerilla attack" and get quotes from them.

So...I thought the event was a tad draggy but...this shot, even though I stood far away from her, made the dread a little worthy.













      I said "a little".


P/S: Oh yeah...listening to Faizal Tahir live (yes I know Faizal Tahir) made staying till 0130hr slightly all right also. Just slightly.


###

2 comments:

GiGi - The Shy Giraffe said...

i have to say.. it was boring =:O(

the only song i like from faizal was Mahakarya Cinta.

Ed RockStar said...

...which of course he didnt sing. i died by 10pm. ended up chatting with one chinese reporter who cursed his freaking fate to be there..