Thursday, July 07, 2011

Dim all the lights

My April issue is done and if nothing goes wrong, it will be out in the news stands in about 2 weeks' time. I don't think it's my best but I am glad that my first issue with the company ... well ... my duties, at least, went down without any glitches. I am now starting on my September issue and yes, it sounds crazy because the last time I checked, we just entered July. It's weird because my Ramadan issue is done and I am now starting on my Hari Raya when truth be told, I havent even done paying back last year's fast. My timeline is crazy and the stress is beginning again but I think deep down...I am beginning to love this.
 
Yes, this can get crazy but it is nothing compared to TooMuchCrapola crazy.
That was insane. I keep telling myself that when I woke up on shitty days.
 
Brief updates...
 
- MICA called and offered me a job. I turned it down.
- I have a crush on a man slightly younger than me. Doubt he knows I exist but..oh well.
- Will go to the live recording of Hari Raya show tomorrow.
- Will have to attend the music award show next week.
- Need to find this legendary Malay diva (who's probably in her 70s) and write a feature on her.
- Parent-less over the weekend cause they are holidaying in KL again.
- A 'sahur' event is coming up in August..will be going to children's home in the wee hours to eat with them in fasting month.
- There's a chance I might be meeting Siti Nurhaliza *prays*
 
That's my life in quick summary. 
 
What's yours?
 
 
 
P/S: I want to go on a date...like a real date (but dont ask me what a fake date is). Think I should be working on that. Hmm.
 
 
###
 

3 comments:

GiGi - The Shy Giraffe said...

wahhhhhhh steadylah babe. this job sounds like fun with added stress. on the bright side, you get to meet lots of *famous* folks.

Gladys said...

ur job is so cool. as for the date, GO!

Ed RockStar said...

The date....haha.

As for the job, i like the to imagine that i am working for anne wintour. Devil wears prada!