Anyway, just when I am ready to sit in front of Mandela (the laptop), the home internet connection refuses to hook up. Stupid technology. Therefore, what is supposed to be an extraordinary update (nyeh!)...with epic pictures and all...will not be happening.
Bummer.
Went to catch The Lion King earlier today and omaigart...I was in tears from start to end. I am not a fan of the cartoon because for the love of me, I found it depressing when I first caught it at the cinema. But, Meiling wanted to catch the show at Marina Bay Sands and she actually treated me (cause she knew I wouldnt pay for it I guess) so I went along.
Verdict?
I enjoyed it tremendously but yes, it depressed the shit out of me still. I dont know why...dont ask.
A lot of things happened though many of them were work-related. Work still gives me the jitters even though it has been 2 months. Am trying to see the positive side...though the good thing is that I meet a lot of people.
The bad thing?
I do meet a lot people.
:(
Anyway been getting weird dreams of me getting married. Very disturbing..very bizarre. Let's see how long this gonna run.
No...I am not getting married in real life. The only guy who gets close to me is my graphic designer at work.
Boring.
###
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.3
No comments:
Post a Comment