Sunday, August 28, 2011

What child is this?

It's 3 days to Raya and parents are having cold war. They had a massive fight over the mother accidentally withdrawing some money in their joint account (cause her new debit card linked that acct to mastercard) instead of her own account. She didnt realise the oversight and insisted she didnt know anything about the money and the father...well he went to find the mother at her workplace (my cousin's food stall) and screamed at her in front of everybody.

Where are all my siblings?
Obviously the brother is busy with his own life and family.
Sister?
I dont have a sister.

As they are not talking to each other, like an only child, I am the venting point. I am getting the father's verbal abuse and the mother's emotional blackmail. Every...freaking...time.

Pardon me when I still say that marriage is a scam.

###
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.3

No comments: