I don't mind smokers but I cant stand some who dont consider the feelings or health of others within their smoking space. If you are smoking at a park, on a ship deck in the open ocean, fine. But if you're smoking in an enclosed area, a small house, a box, dont get pissed when the people around you get pissed.
What? Only you are here? Your smoke comes out from your breath and goes back straight into your nose without being sniffed/inhaled by others? What...you think you're the Marina Barrage of smoke recycling? Bitch, please.
And you're not happy that I sprayed air freshener? At least that thing smells nicer on my clothes, hair and food. Urgh.
It's too much. Thanks to the father, the whole house smells horrid. My lungs are affected too. Deep down, maybe another mild heart attack will stop this.
Or me moving out.
The latter seems so, so, so, so, tempting.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment