Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Every little beat

Maybe it's not obvious but I do have deep love for dance/electro/trance music. Deep deep love and my favourite people have always been Above & Beyond...

...and with my deepest regret, I actually missed them last night when they performed down at Zouk. Firstly, I was blindsided by their KL show on Deepavali and it didnt hit me that they would be here. Secondly, I dont have any friends who share this deep passion of mine.

Okay. I only have 2 excuses. Next time they are here, I swear I'll go alone. There's no space for shyness when it comes to achieving the things you want to do. If I can club alone, I swear the next thing I'm going to do is to travel the world alone.

In the meantime, here's something epic which I had missed.



A&B, you guys are my electro gods.


###

No comments: