500...and I've only see a fifth, after prodding. The rest...still in need to be prodded? Will some paint on your door be good of a prod? Come on.
The other one...so many excuses. Spoilt ATM machines and all. And now what...transferred to wrong account. Babe, I was born 31 years ago, not with the Y2K virus, okay? *snap fingers*
If you cant make bank, just tell me. We'll negotiate. Dont give me excuses. Remember when you peeps beg me for money? Stories of repossession, kids starving with no milk and all come out. Well...are they eating better now? Good? Yes? Should I halal it?
I'm not the best of Muslims...heck, some dont even call me one. I'm going to keep your kids...and you..your parents...out of my hate and just channel on you as a person, a very untrustworthy one.
You can be poor...you can borrow money...but it's how you deal with it makes you rich in people's eyes.
I am just pissed because this is making me mean and I am seeing myself giving out unnecessary negative energy and doubt.
I shouldnt have given away my hard earned dough so easily to people I'm not even sure I know anymore.
I should have just given to my favourite Jamiyah house when I was feeling generous back then.
....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
No comments:
Post a Comment