I havent been updating...duh.
KL trip was a freaking riot. A tiring riot. Reached at 1am and was picked up by Eileen and Papi. By the time Jing, Des and I settled ourselves nicely in their living room, it was already 4.30am. Next day we headed to Mid-Valley for brunch and then to sing our asses off from 2-6pm. That night supper was crazy. Chilli crab was epic!
Sunday was the first time I ever been to The Curve. Nice. Shall go there again next time. Soon it was time to board the bus home at 4.30pm and well...that's it. Epic lepak holiday, right?
Next week is Hong Kong. Work-related, so you dont have to envy me. You can if you want but...you dont have to. Haha. After Hong Kong, it will be Bali. Cant wait to see Shari and her gang. Yay.
That's the quick update for now. Let me leave you with a new favourite Malay song..haha!
###
No comments:
Post a Comment