Monday, July 14, 2014

Leggo!


World Cup Final.

I love this tournament but I am so glad that we have finally come to the end of the road. I need my normal sleeping pattern back. I need to keep more alert in school :(

So yes, after so so so so long, Argentina have finally reached the ultimate stage. Though I know the odds of them winning against Germany are low, I still will support them anyway. Why? I have always been a fan of Argentina ever since I started watching WC in 1986. Yes, the season that had the Hand of God fiasco was the first time I ever watched a World Cup match at the age of 6. I remember my uncle screaming out names like Lineker, Zico, Matthaus, Cesar, Socrates, Platini, Voller, Papin and of course Maradona...and how jubilant he was whenever a beautiful goal was scored. That excitement stuck with me ever since whenever I got to watch a football match.

As to why Argentina...actually, I support all Latin teams because I love their carefree, creative kind of football.

Screw it. I love every team. Football is beautiful, ya'll.

Come.
Play ball!


###

2 comments:

Gladys said...

As to why Argentina-- your Messi :)

Ed RockStar said...

Maradona!