"If only tonight we could sleep
In a bed made of flowers
If only tonight we could fall
In a deathless spell
If only tonight we could slide
Into deep black water
And breathe
And breath" - If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, The Cure
...
Ramadan is well into its 9th day and today is exceptionally blessed because it is a school holiday...Youth Day!
Okay. 30 minutes ago I had a billion things to write - about life, work, love, that 'saudade' episode I had last night after Maghrib prayers and many more. But I got distracted and now I am almost speechless, save for these words I am writing to tell you that I am speechless.
Maybe we can try again tonight.
Don't worry.
I am still here.
P/S: During the blog inactivity, my favourite female author died. Your words live on, Maya Angelou.
P/P/S: During the blog inactivity, many Palestinian children died. May they be sent straight to Heaven.
###
If only tonight we could fall
In a deathless spell
If only tonight we could slide
Into deep black water
And breathe
And breath" - If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, The Cure
...
Ramadan is well into its 9th day and today is exceptionally blessed because it is a school holiday...Youth Day!
Okay. 30 minutes ago I had a billion things to write - about life, work, love, that 'saudade' episode I had last night after Maghrib prayers and many more. But I got distracted and now I am almost speechless, save for these words I am writing to tell you that I am speechless.
Maybe we can try again tonight.
Don't worry.
I am still here.
P/S: During the blog inactivity, my favourite female author died. Your words live on, Maya Angelou.
P/P/S: During the blog inactivity, many Palestinian children died. May they be sent straight to Heaven.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment