Ed: It's just chocolates...nothing much.
Maameemoo: It's so sh-weet. (reads the front note) "Happy birthday, Mr Maameemoo. Dear Haji Maameemoo, may your life continue to be filled with sweetness. Regards, your neighbour." So sweet.
Ed: Huh..it's nothing.
Maameemoo: I am going to tell my wife about this later. I mean, she knows about you...
Ed: Why wouldn't she know about me? (mocks) Why is it a secret?
Maameemoo: Hahahaha like an illicit affair..hahha. Anyway, yeah, gonna share this with my wife when she comes over later.
Ed: For lunch? You have class tonight? I thought you'll be in the afternoon shift. (thinks: Thank God I didnt hire a stripper for him at lunch. Or buy a cake)
Maameemoo: No I am on split shift. That's why my wife is coming during lunch. We can go watch a movie or something.
Ed: Or get a room!
Maameemoo: Eee. Get a room? Eeee...You're disgusting!
....
I am disgusting?
Come on.
Don't lie.
I would get a room too if it's my birthday and I have a spouse who wants to spend the afternoon with me before going back to work in the evening. Now, that is sweet.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment