Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Get here

It's nice to know that someone actually looks up to you high enough to seek your advice in 'serious' matters.


A former NPCC cadet actually asked me if it's wise for her to make certain career moves. I have not seen her for 2-3 years and yet, she appeared out of nowhere to ask for my 2-cent's worth. Granted, she might be at her wits' end and had no one to ask. Okay...fine. Hah. Whatever.


I have one more who is in NS right now and is having a hard time coping. He has been trying to pour his woes to me but I have been evading. I dont think I should be the one listening to this. Am I just biased? I have listened to him a few times but honestly, there's nothing much I could do to help him. And he's been getting on my nerves. Calling and asking me to talk to him. Hello. I am not your girlfriend. Urgh.


Eh, where was I?

###

No comments: