Monday, May 31, 2010

Car wash!

 
I managed to actually operate the washing machine and do the laundry. Yes, say whatever you want but I have this irrational hate and fear about washing machines. And no, I don't wash my own clothes cause the father is a control freak who needs to do everything his way, his style, his pace. He doesn't trust that we will do things well, see.
 
Now you know where I get my pessimism from.
Sheesh.
 
But anyway...the dried clothes are folded, the washed ones are hung to dry. Yesterday's leftovers have been discarded and the pots and pans have been washed. I cannot believe I actually took a half-day leave to do that. Granted I need to use my 1/2 day of compensated leave but..I initially wanted to use it rocking out on Guitar Hero.
 
Tomorrow then.
 
Okay. Shall go meet Sharinah and Meiling for dinner.
 
 
###

No comments: