Saturday, May 29, 2010

Waka waka

I am at the airport now...sending the uncle and auntie off as they depart to the holy land. I am early. The mother said she would be here at 1600hrs but...damns, she just left home 10 minutes ago. I should have stayed in the office till later.


It's uber crowded here in terminal one. I am sitting at the arrival floor instead cause there are just too many people upstairs. Everybody is going somewhere. Are you?


I am quite miserable now as the cough is getting quite persistent. The swollen left eye turns out to be a sty and is getting annoying as it is painful. Note go self: Throw away all eye make-up and buy new ones.


The family is going Genting tomorrow. From tomorrow till Friday, I have no immediate family members in Singapore; even the brother and family are going. I've never been alone at home for such a long time actually. Damn, no boyfriend!


Haha. Like that's my utmost concern. It's laundry and dinners, man.


I am not spoilt but it's uneconomical to wash and cook for one. Oh well.


Hungry.



P/S: No...that doesn't mean I should cook or wash for you.


###

No comments: