Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Never say never

Just a quick note to say that the last 3 films that I saw were awesome. The A-Team could be horrific for all I care but it went "up there" thanks to its nostalgic quotient. The only downside? Jessica bloody Biel.

The producers could have taken Fann Wong or Norfasarie for all I care and I think they could be better...a pleasant sight for sore eyes. Biel depressed the screen, man.

The Karate Kid
was another awesome one, though a tad draggy at the start. I really dont understand why they just cant change the title to The Black Gongfu Kid but oh well, your movie, your title. Fine.

Jayden Smith is cute but I can imagine his brat level is hitting the roof. Jackie Chan..well, his nose is still too bigh. Pfft.

And finally..ah.. Toy Story 3. Loves. Nothing else to say except thank god for the long ending credits. Otherwise, I would have gone home red-eyed.

Woody is love.


###

No comments: