Sunday, June 06, 2010

Until it sleeps

I have this eye infection for more than a week already and it has become a great pain in the ass. It started 2 Thursdays ago when I decided to wear some eye make up. Think those darn things are infected and have expired. So people...check my cosmetics.

Then last Thursday I might aggravated the whole damn thing again because I decided to wear contact lenses when I had my hair done. I could not see my hair or read mags if I didnt wear them, right...so I did. Then on Friday it got worse.

So yesterday, after the bloody open house at work, I trooped down to the pharmacy before meeting nani, sha and lauren. The pharmacist gave me this eye gel.

Pharmacist: It contains bovine blood.
Ed: W-what?
Pharmacist: This gel contains calves' blood. Is it okay with you?
Ed: Well I don't want to be blind so yeah it is okay.
Pharmacist: Put it in your eye 3-4 times a day and if the eye gets worse, go to the doctors'.

...

So yeah that's the story. Popped the gel in nani's car before eating at Sammy's. ice-cream at B&J and then karaoke. Slept like a baby and today...drifted in and out of sleep the whole freaking day.

The eye is very heavy with the gel in it. Am getting slight headache and is utmost lethargic. Fuck, I am turning into a bloody cow.

It's the bovine blood curse...


###

No comments: