Monday, May 02, 2011

Dirty picture

By the way, after years of being camera-less (real camera...not one from a mobile phone or an mp3 player), I finally bought myself one. Courts was having some kind of sale and I just went in and bought something cheap.



Maybe I was just being paranoid but I felt the young salesgirl who was tending to me was kind of patronising. Sure, with only a $199 camera, how much commission can you get, right? But still...not everyone can afford a DSLR. In my case, not everyone wants a DSLR.

Okay..I do want it. If it's given to me free, that is. I had an SLR when I was 20 and it lasted me a good 4 years. However, I felt that I didnt make full use of it - too bulky to be brought out during Hari Raya, birthdays, outings, etc. In the end, memories were all snapped using my crappy phones.

Okay. Enough of being defensive. Ladies and gentlemen. I now have a proper camera to take pictures with. Best thing, it is small enough to be stored in my pocket.

Left pocket iTouch, right pocket camera, back pocket handphone.

P/S: If I can stuff my whole house in my pocket, I will.


###

No comments: