Oh man, I can feel the chills hitting my bones.
I dont feel good too.
Last night I caught DISTRICT 9 with Lao Lee and as I sat there breaking fast, I felt a sense of nausea creeping up on me, no thanks to the movie. Now dont get me wrong, the film is great. It's just that maybe I shouldnt have eaten those 2 sandwiches while watching humans and aliens being blasted into squiggly bits.
I can still feel slight sickness. It didnt help that I didnt manage to wake up this morning for sahur -hungry. Almost coma-ed while doing evening, Ramadhan and closing prayers at 0030hrs...seemed like it was never ending and the eye lids felt so heavy. After that I worked till about 0300hrs when I passed out unceremoniously on the floor with the laptop still running. When I woke up it was already 0600hrs...and I've been awake since then.
And later, I planned to catch YEAR ONE.
The process will repeat itself.
What a film lecturer got to do?
Yeah, excuses.
P/S: But..but it's Michael Cera!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment