Thursday, August 06, 2009

Thursday's child

It's almost 0700hrs and I have been up for the past 3 hours. It's Thursday morning and that means, BizComm class later at 0900hrs. Crap, it's in 2 hours' time and I still havent done going through Deakin's gazillion PowerPoint slides. I cant wing it cause I am not really familiar teaching this unit.

On a brighter note, hey, at least the Uni provides the slides and I dont have to start from scratch. I could put in more effort in reading the prescribed textbook though. But to my defence, it's all damn business-y and technical and crap, I'm the least business-y kind of being. I really think they've got the wrong person to do this job.

I am so sorry, students.
But then again, maybe you guys deserve it, you lazy buggers.


:(


Watched GI JOE:Rise of Cobra last night. It was better than Transformers 2, in all honesty. But, I still find Channing Tatum retarded-looking and he should just stick to dancing.



Came home close to midnight and fell asleep on the floor and now, I am cramming.

I deserve a shitty Thursday.

Oh no.


###

No comments: