Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ghost town

Am at home now, just done watching a show. Am on split shift today, meaning I have to go back to work in the evening for class. *grumblegrumble*

Anyway, I caught Jack Neo's Where Got Ghost? at 1300hrs just now. I thought it would be quiet but how wrong I was. Surrounded by noisy nyonyas and ah peks, I felt like I was watching some bloody getai.



Ah Hui ahhh...
Li jia pa bui?

The thing about watching movie alone is when you are afraid or *ahem* paranoid, you dont have someone to huddle with. So I just sank deeper into my seat. The show wasnt even scary but yeah..I was that chicken.

It is a good show. I get the sarcasm Neo's trying to punch in and can see bits of his common-man auteurism in his work. However, just need to comment on the special effects which almost became Final Fantasy-like. Maybe Neo got slightly engrossed in this new element he had added.

All right. Need to do some work before I go back school.

In the meantime, here's a cheery one by one of my favourites retro outfit. Retro is an understatement, I think.

Middle of the Road, ya'll.




###

No comments: