Sunday, November 07, 2010

E-mail my heart

I am watching My Fair Wedding by David Tutera on WE TV (on MiO) and wow...it's so awesome - the dress, the veil, weddings on beaches, the magic, the dancing and of course, David Tutera. I love what I see so much on this show that I am always tearing at the end of it. I can really feel the joy in the bride's and David's faces.



Talking about weddings, W is getting married somewhere mid next year. I knew him for a few years and he constantly asked me out but I would always say no. Then he got a new job and met someone new.

Could it be me getting married next year, I don't know. But what I do know life doesn't stop if you're still single. I also know that just because one is not married, one can still be happy at others' bliss and shed tears of joy at other people's weddings.

In my case, total strangers' weddings on cable TV.

Mazel tov!

###

No comments: