Sunday, November 14, 2010

Silent lucidity


Just to note it down before I forget.

Few days ago, I had a dream. In it, I dreamed that I was on a date with Eric Dane. I came back to my apartment after a jog and there he was waiting for me at my door. He asked if I wanted to get dinner. I said sure but I just needed to go in and take a quick shower and a change of clothes. Afterall, I was in my trackies,dishevelled hair and all. Still, he held my hand and led me away. "Never mind," he said.

Okay, who could have resisted that?

I got inside his car and he drove to a street cafe by a quaint sidewalk. He stuck out like a sore thumb at that cafe (with checked white-green table cloth) because he was the only one wearing a tuxedo. He pulled out a chair for me to sit and then he took his seat. There was a man playing accordion doing his rounds at the cafe and he finally came to our table. I turned around and smiled at the musician. When I turned back to my date...he was gone and I woke up.

Woke up totally bummed.

What an unsatisfying dream.



P/S: Think I need to get me a new boyfriend.


P/P/S: I spent my Saturday afternoon at the MediaCorp open house with A-Go-Go and JLo. We then headed to Wala Wala after that. There...an Indian man tried to talk to me but I couldnt understand his accent and my wing-woman laughed in his face. He and his friend paid their bill and left. Cruel.

###

No comments: