Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ain't nobody

I survived Day 3 and today, I met my first Malaysian celebrity who had a duet song with a Singaporean girl group.



I thought it was kind of disastrous. Though I had questions ready, my iTouch failed to record the whole conversation due to low battery. I couldnt read my own scribblings ... which were all over my notepad. I hope I could still remember them when I go to work tomorrow.

Talking about work, overall, it has been very tiring so far. I am almost wiped out when I reached home and I could barely do anything else. Maybe it's just the mental fatigue I've been feeling from TooMuchCrap overflowing into my next phase. Hopefully my trip to Perth next week can help me unwind.

:)

Mentioning unwind, last Saturday, Jing, Eileen and I headed down to Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa for a little chill out session. We took the cable car, checked in, rolled around, had dinner, hung out at Cafe Del Mar and then soaked our tired feet in the hot tub.














On Sunday, I was awakened by Eileen's screaming. She woke up early and so she made hot tea and sat at the balcony drinking and eating popcorn. Then out of the blue, a monkey turned up and harassed up. She of course screamed, "Ed!!! Help me!!!"











I woke up bleary and confused. When I finally realised what happened, there was nothing for me to do. I could just do the "shoo monkey shoo" gesture but the bloody thing just stared at me. Eileen managed to crept back into the room and the monkey took the popcorn and made a mess at the balcony. I was actually quite traumatised, man!

Anyway...yeah that was my fun weekend. We caught Super 8...a really cool flick and eventually made our way home in the evening.

Ah..life.


###

2 comments:

GiGi - The Shy Giraffe said...

lol monkey probably giving you the eye like.. GURLL PUHLEEZZZ GO SHOO YOURSELF...

so when the article going to be publish?

Ed RockStar said...

My maiden attempt will all come out in the august edition...mags hit stands in mid july..