6.5 more hours till I start a new chapter. I am nervous as hell. I also dont know what to wear and, on top of that, the mother took my normal go-to bag (just because she saw it lying around unused last week). I need my normal things to keep me normal. I cannot wear my usual work attire cause I dont think it will be suitable in a creative environment. I dont want to be the laughing stock who looks like a boss on her first day at work when she is just ... a writer.
Yeah tomorrow I am going to climb the Caldecott hill and embark on a new journey as a writer...in Malay. Fuck my life.
Wait.
It's "Jimak/senggama hidup ku"!
Okay. I know those words. Wonder if that helps.
Wish me luck, peeps!
###
2 comments:
wahhhh steady seh.. malay writer.. wah cayahhhh sama lu!!
but on a serious notes..i wish you all the best. i'm sure its going to be a new challenge for you.
a challenge indeed...thank u!
Post a Comment