But that's tomorrow.
I came to the office with bags in one hand and a can of Minute Maid Limeade in one hand and soon, I was dragged into the pantry by CY. Oooh…why? Right. Like I don’t know. Haha! Inside, there were 11-12 people crammed in the pantry and crowding over a cake which had

Daffy then gave me this TopShop plastic bag and in it…there’s a silver bracelet and a pair of earrings. Thank you, babe!
Yeah yeah.
Went to Nanyang Poly last night for the West Timor meeting and after moments of deliberation, I volunteered to be the Welfare Team leader because no one else wanted to be one. Sweet. My team of
Funny. During the introduction part, I introduced myself as a writer in a children’s magazine. Then the usual will go:
Girl 1: Oh! You must love children!
Me: Actually, no. I hate them.
Boy 1: Huh? Then you are in the wrong project right?
Me: No..I love to do volunteer work..the harder, the better. I just don’t like kids.
Girl 1: But we are going to be in an orphanage.
Me: I know…It will be fine. As long as the kids don’t bug the hell out of me.
(Nervous laughter all around)
Come on. I’ll be fine. I wont kill the kids. They have the privilege to be naughty, rude and terrible. They are orphans. They have no parents to teach them proper manners.
Especially those rich bratty tykes who bully their maids.
Rushed home at 2045hrs to catch the American Idol and hahahahahahahahahahahah..it was funny. Die. That’s it. My weekdays will be gone. I wont go out because I need to watch American Idol.

One of my favourite people who auditioned in American Idol.
AH…..the Idol mania is back!
Anyway, gonna catch the finals of KICK OFF! Tonight with Ting @ MediaCorp. I was thinking of going Ministry of Sound after that with Sharinah but on second thought, nah…
I am taking leave tomorrow. The thought of working on my birthday kills me and well, what if things go wrong tomorrow? Better don’t take risks, right? Am meeting my insurant agents tomorrow. I’m meeting the AIA one at Bishan at around 1030hrs, and then the Prudential one at 1230hrs at Tanjong Pagar. Damn these people. How do they know it’s bonus time?
After that, hopefully I can meet up with Meiling and Sharinah for lunch. Then in the evening, I will join the colleagues for dinner and maybe a little bit of karaoke.
Let the good times roll, baby.

###
No comments:
Post a Comment