Monday, January 16, 2006

Time is crawling, man...

It's slighly past 1600hrs and I am terribly, terribly sleepy. Work productivity is appalling ... and the prospect of a fantastic birthday weekend seems to be a much greater image to picture.
 
I seem to enjoy writting gibberish bloggy snippets.
 
I am thinking of what to wear for Friday, Saturday, Sunday..should i take 1 whole day of leave or just half a day on Friday? Thank God I have friends to celebrate the weekend with. If not, I would be at home, crying because I turn 26.
 
By the way, I figure it is still not too late. Congratulations to ROHAIDAH & KHAIRUDIN! They got engaged yesterday and I couldnt attend it because I was at the studio. They are getting married next year in June and considering how close Din and I are, I have to start saving for his mega ang pow.
 
Oh well...he'll be the 4th to get married after Ah Kiong, Ardi and probably, Aidil (somewhere this year). That will leave Shadiq, Firman and me, from the Old Guards. Awrite shall not go there.
 
I am tired. I am sleepy. Should I go gym?
 
 
4 MORE DAYS!
 
 
P/s: Mail, if you are looking for your Rachel Green...I am looking for my... shucks. I dont know who/what I am looking for.
 
 
(emailed)
 
###

No comments: