Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A Stupid Cake Affair

Rushed off to buy cake for the secretary last night. Brought it to work and realised that the secretary was on MC. Nabei chee bye.
 
Dear then said "It's okay" and suggested we cut the cake for tea break.
 
1600hrs and Dear is not in the office. She told me to "Go ahead" and cut/eat the cake. The thing is...the person whom the cake was meant for is not around, the person whom I was supposed to share the cake cost with was not around. If I asked other people to eat, do I expect them to pay?
 
Yes...money.
 
I am down to my last bucks. I am not even gyming because I am cutting transport costs. I dont care. The cake is gonna stay in the fridge until every involving party is present.
 
Work brings out the best bitch in me.
Tough.
 
###
 

No comments: