Tuesday, February 13, 2007

"Be a good boy"

So last Saturday after a trip to Haig Road, Sharinah and I split ways. I went to This Fashion (or some budget outlet) and had a blast sifting through tacky clothes, hoping to get good bargains. Realised this branch at Lion City Hotel had a lot of nice stuff…dresses especially. But after lingering in the shop for about an hour, I finally managed to curb myself to just a top and a skirt.

Took a bus down to Marina Centre and continued to shop at Dorothy Perkins to use the voucher. Spent $75 but managed to pay only $25…because the rest were sponsored by Dear and CY1. By the way…I miss you two. Feels like I have been missing out on a lot of things. Anyway CY1, congratulations on the new *ahem* and good luck.

After walking around Marina Centre (and coming out disappointed at Zara) I decided to join Grace and Lauren who were in town. After checking out some stuff, we decided to catch a movie.

A note to make. At that time I was terribly sleepy.
I had gone more than 24 hours without sleep.





LITTLE CHILDREN was a bit disturbing for me (when I was awake, that is). After overcoming the initial bout of sleepiness, I sat rooted intrigued. It was also because the air conditioning was too cold in the theatre.

The movie shows totally dysfunctional adults, as they get in and out of messy torrid love affairs. It is like Desperate Housewives meet Trust The Man meet 40-Year-Old-Virgin meet Sixth Sense. See…it sounds disturbing already.

Anyway though I find the movie to be chilling (or was it the aircon again?), I don’t find Kate Winslet to be very rah-rah in the movie. She gets naked…she gets fucked. She has been there and done that anyway. Nothing great.

Sheesh.
Hype.

A thousand times goodnight, fornicating people.


P/S: Today I sent 3 boys to sit outside the class because they were too disruptive. So they sat outside (almost) in the mid day heat. Only called them in when the class was over. Deserving.

###

No comments: