Time now is 1145 and the class irked me so. Have about an hour to recuperate before attacking the next final classes. Sec literature classes are never a problem, though. Only the Sec 1s give me a freaking headache. They have the power to draw out the most evil and ugliest being in me. Getting my wrath is totally deserving.
Anyway, yeah, I just miss my friends.
Just because.
Last Friday saw me home earlier than normal. Had lunch with a fellow teacher at Swensens’ and well, like the usual first meal goes, it was stressful trying to keep up with fodder for conversation. I must have gone on and on… hoping that long silence didn’t creep up. Now I am not sure if the colleague wants to eat with me anymore. If the person doesn’t, hell.. I am fine with that.
Intended to clear some clutter in the cupboard after work. Somehow, I ended up falling asleep surrounded by piles of clothes. Only woke up when Grace called me at night to confirm the Zouk outing. Shit ..it was already 2100+. Got up, brushed my teeth and got ready to party.
Ting, Felicia and Jimmy were at the members’ area. The place was crowded so we sat outside and waited for the mood to come. Naturally we cam-whored. Think I looked Indian-ish. Look out for pictures.
Yeah I wore the old hard lens on my left…on the right, I wore the disposable soft lens.
Hell yeah!
Unfortunately, I didn’t feel Roger Sanchez. Some of his stuff sounded too techno-ish for me. Didn’t get the vibe sadly (and vibe is very important you know). Moved on to Phuture for a while but I realised hitting Phuture on Friday without hip-hop/RnB kakis was a bit of a blah. So Lauren, Grace and I called it quits, cabbed down to Orchard Cineleisure and ate at Xin Wang. The girls got their sustenance while I, at 0330hrs, had breakfast of kaya toasts and milk tea.
Ting joined us later but she was too high and stoned (eh?) to last with us. She fell asleep on the table and soon decided to go home.
We stayed till almost 0500hrs. I went home, took a shower and did some reading. Soon it was time for NPCC. Lasted till 1400hrs, had lunch and then got home at around 1530hrs. Met Sharinah and we headed to check out some new religious classes at Haig Road. We split ways soon after that and then I went shopping … finally deciding to use the voucher CY and Dear gave me.
Gah.
Time for class.
JIHAD!
###
No comments:
Post a Comment