Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The black parade

Man!

I had NPCC after school yesterday and after that, I joined some of my cadets/students for a little street soccer...in my ballet pumps and skirt! Of course I ditched the shoes and soon began to play barefooted. At the end of it, the feet got super sore and I was limping to the bus stop.

Of course, I was tired like hell. One of the boys aimlessly and retardedly kicked the ball to my face and hit my glasses. I gave out a loud "CHEE B YE!!!!!" and soon started chasing the boy. I grabbed him by the collar and began to hit him. I forgot I was the teacher then. Thank God it happened within a few seconds. I of course apologised but the boy was apologetic too. In fact, he allowed him to him more. If I am not wrong, I think I refused.

I think.

So I got home around 1915hrs, tired like crazy because I havent been playing sports for so long and I havent been running and screaming like that. I was on my way to the bathroom when I came upon the bed and I fell asleep. The time was 1930hrs. I was flat. The next time I woke up, it was already 0400hrs.

At 0400hrs I raided the kitchen for food. Then I fell asleep again.

No.

Wasnt late for school.

Phew.

###

No comments: