And frankly, those kids are getting on my nerves as each week goes by…
Trying to outspeak each other, rudely dismissing one’s point of view and trying their darndest (and lamest) to be sarcastic.
It’s like class all over again.
Gah.
Anyway, luckily I remembered. Tuesday nights are The Robinsons’ night. Have you met The Robinsons? No…have you met Ed Robinson, the serial loser?
Sadly, they are shortlived.
6 episodes.
What kind of sitcom is that?!
After that, it was time for Ed (yup 2 Eds within 30 minutes). Yeah I know the show ended 3 years ago. But StarWorld is only showing the 3rd season finale today. I have 1 more season to go before I finish things off with my favourite bowling lawyer.



Sigh….finally after waiting for 3 bloody seasons, Ed and Carol did get together. This happened in 2003. I hate MediaCorp for canning this show, resulting in me watching it on cable 4 years later.
With Ed Stevens and Ed Robinson away, my Tuesday night is officially over.
Who cares if the desperate housewives are frolicking in front of me right now?
Maybe I should “name” my future boyfriend(s) Ed. Ed 1, Ed 2, Ed 3…and so on.
Or I can always get a terrapin…cause it is the only thing I know how to rear.
Or so I think.

Meet Ed!
A thousand times goodnight, desperate bloggers.
P/S: Eh, your ex decided to try the “Do you want to start a business?” on me again!
###
2 comments:
Ohhhh that is a cute *tupertine*...lmao... gawd I miss the days where we girls be singing and laughing during lunch.
sigh...
yeah..tupertine lah...turpentine lah..yeah man, we were singing, dancing and bitching about the people who liked to stand under the tree in their groups.
Post a Comment