Thursday saw me co-organise a little "hen party" for RiffRaff. We all headed to Cash Studio at Orchard and just had a little sing-song session, cake, gifts and little madcap all around.











Friday had me watching RACHEL GETTING MARRIED with Nani.
Apart from the shaky cameraworks, I thought the plot was good. Well, the family dysfunctionality did hit home. Anne Hathaway was good...overall, I actually liked it. Better than Milk.
Saturday saw me donning the blue again after a hiatus.




It was hell dragging myself to Yishun but, like magic, I was all perked up upon putting on the uniform. I was thinking and talking to Meiling about "retiring" for good on the bus to the school but I dismissed the idea after being with the cadets.
Sheesh.
I am really going to die on the parade square.
I was at work by 1300hrs. There was an open house and I was in the afternoon shift. On top of that, I had to give a Mass Comm talk at 1530hrs.




It was my first time speaking to the public about the course. I had worried parents, eager high school leavers and other visitors dropping by and asking lots of questions. Initially I was nervous that I felt out of breath. It was like a panic attack haha.
It all ended at 1800hrs. I was dead beat by this time. However, I had a dinner plan with 3 old friends at The Naked Fish Shoppe, down at YCK Grassroots Club.










Weiling, Clara and Noreen gave me a birthday card and a brand new set of headphones. Yay! Thanks, ladies!
We hung out after a while and I got home at 2330hrs. Fell asleep while watching the football match about 30 minutes later. I was so, so, so wiped out.
Sunday saw me meeting Nani in the afternoon for a short KTV session. Shopped a little (Sephora!) and then we headed for crab dinner at Bukit Timah.
Delicious.


And now, I really need sleep.
Birthday week.
Sigh.
###
No comments:
Post a Comment